Mom was starting to get a little worried about how I have been continuing to decline the opportunity to hold or drink from a cup on my own, so this week she tried a new strategy. As the subject of the experiment, I'm pleased to report it was a success! Her methodology was thus:
1) Purchase awesome new frog cup with handles and a soft, non-spill-proof straw (the spill-proof straws required too much sucking effort on the part of yours truly).
2) Feed me many spoonfulls of delicious sun-butter (the allergy-safe peanut butter alternative), until I was smacking my dry, sticky, sunbuttery tongue against the roof of my parched, sunbuttery mouth.
3) Fill said cup with delicious water to alleviate said extreme sticky thirst, and hand cup over.
The result? Well, here it is for your viewing pleasure. Peace, love, and beverages - Ted
3 comments:
What a treat watching Ted's first suck-sess. And Mom had a super idea. No wonder Moms become so creative. Their children are their inspiration and mentors.
Can't wait for more of Ted's Excellent Adventures. How about Ted's egg-cellent adventure for Easter. Am loving keeping up with your boy.
Now that was entertaining! I'm glad you figured out the suck-cessful method. ;)
Post a Comment