Ok, I take back my rant from last month. Not all food is offal. After two weeks of persuasion, I at last deigned to let some purees pass my lips. And I have to admit, this stuff turns out to be pretty dang good. I am now an enthusiast!
Thus, I am beginning the long work of cultivating my palate so that I may one day trounce the competition on the Top Chef tasting challenge. Current favorites include pears, apples, carrots, peas, prunes-n-oatmeal (gotta keep regular), bananas, and yogurt. Bring on the caviar! Or the rice cereal! Or whatever! Just keep it coming.
I am also learning to drink water from a "Ted cup", which looks suspiciously like a shot glass.

1 comment:
Hello Mr. Theodore Yost!
My name is Diane, I use to work with you Mom. She will tell you that I’m very sweet and oh so kind. I must say that you are a chip-off-the-old-block…you look just like your Dad. You are just as cute as a button. Today I got to read about your great adventure…WOW! It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Did Gertie teach you how to crawl…because it looks like you really do move around? I imagine your Mom and Dad have to work out to keep up with you.
The next time you play tennis call me, however, you will need to take it easy on me.
Well, I guess I better get back to work…Ciao!
Diane
Post a Comment