Hello loyal blog readers! It's been a busy, busy summer and quite a while since I last chatted with you. Mom and I have been spending our days hitting the Museum of Science and Nature (shout out to my friend Betty the ticket-taker, who says I am her favorite baby!), the art museum, the pool and sprayground at the Y, the zoo, and the park (when it's not too hot). We also have enjoyed meeting up with Daddy for picnic lunches at the park near his office, or in his office breakroom. I've also visited often with Meme and Macster at the lake--Gertie (who I call "Guh") and I are getting to be good buds. Speaking of speaking, my vocabulary is really taking off. My first real clear word, spoken this July, was "busss". I LOVE the bus! It goes right by outside in front of our house many times a day. And what's not to love--it's big, yellow, noisy... just all-around terrific. Mom and I even went for a ride on the bus the other day! Other words that I say now are Mama, Dada, Huckle, ball, book, snack, drop, uh oh, duck, dog, balloon, up, hello, and bye. Mom says my language has really taken off in the last couple of weeks--impressive, I'm sure! And one other word I learned this week, thanks to Nonnie, is "tee pee". Nonnie sent me a great tee pee from her trip to Seattle, so I've been having a wild time playing in my tee pee, often with my ball and/or Huckle. It's a great place to hide. Here's a little video of some tee pee play, plus a demonstration of my excellent walking and throwing skills, for your viewing enjoyment. Peace, love, and buses! Ted
jump
14 years ago
3 comments:
Great video. Great talkin' Ted. Such FUN!
WONDERFUL blog! Mommy's doing such a super job with it!
Marcy
:Love Ted and his teepee. I see that Huckle loves the teepee too.
Ted is getting to be very verbal. He says so many words now. Cool!
Love, Grandpere
Love Ted and his teepee. I check his blog at least once a week to see what he's up to. I'll be in WFD in Oct. for homecoming and your dad's and my 45th HS reunion. He and I will be the only YOUNG people there. :) Maybe I'll finally meet Ted.
Post a Comment