
For those of you who hadn't heard the news, mom is now staying home with me full-time. Last week was mostly a week of playing catch-up, but this week we tackled a project of rearranging the former breakfast nook, which is now a Ted-nook. We moved the kitchen table into storage and set up the child-sized bookshelf and table that great-grandpa Merrick made.

The shelf holds interesting objects and activities for me to explore, such as a basket of napkins to put in and out of the basket, cotton tote bags, a set of plastic glasses to stack and use, and rotating kitchen utensils. My dump truck sits here so I can push it around the kitchen floor.

I love to stand on the step stool and look out this window. There's a handle on the window that I hold onto, but mom still spots me pretty closely here. This table and chair are a great size for me. I'm learning to sit on my own for snack time.
No comments:
Post a Comment