A big sorry to my legions of adoring fans, but no new snaps of the Tedster today. With Christmas (and the Winter Solstice, right Nonnie?) coming up, I wanted to introduce my friends to the Healthy Toys website: http://www.healthytoys.org/index.php. I'm a 6-month old big boy now, but even a baby would know that mercury, cadmium, and other toxic chemicals don't belong in my toy collection. Check it out. You can search by product name to see if they've tested it, or can look at toys by category to see what toys to avoid.
Let's all keep the terrible toxins (and equally terrible solid foods, mom!) out of our mouths... and keep the good stuff like kitties, spoons, toes, wooden rattles, books... and pretty much everything else coming. Peace, love, and organics! - Ted
jump
14 years ago
1 comment:
I HAVE found some great sources for cool toys for Ted (shh, don't tell him!) that we can feel great about. I've ordered some great things from http://www.michaelolaf.com. http://coolmompicks.com/safertoy08 looks like another good resource.
Post a Comment