Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two thumbs up for the movies!

"Dad scornfully pronounced it a chick flick, but Mom and Meme (Janice) dragged me along to the cry baby matinee showing of Mamma Mia! anyway. Despite the showing's pejorative name, my fellow youthful moviegoers and I only cried a little, though I did spend much of the movie being bounced in the aisle. I had to listen to Pierce Brosnan sing, so who could blame me for being a little fussy?" -Ted
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Ted get to watch the British Open last weekend?

Janice S. said...

I think that Ted's favorite song was "SOS," despite Pierce participating in singing it, because he and I were bouncing in the aisle in rhythm. - Meme

Unknown said...

What a handsome young man! Haven't seen the movie yet, but LOVED the show. Two thumbs up for all of you.

Anonymous said...

I admire that Ted is able to keep his cool even while lookin' so fly in his saddle shoes. The mark of a true stylin' dude.